Sunday 26 May 2013

Pyrenees 2013!

So it is finally happening, I am in the process of planning the 2013 trip - which this year is to the Pyrenees. We have about two weeks in total to enjoy riding the Pyrenees, throw in some sight seeing and activities and for me to finally visit Barcelona (which I have wanted to do since I was a kid).

I have provisionally worked out where we are staying and when and so far the only thing booked is the ferry from Portsmouth to Santander. But just to give a sneak preview of the rough route we are planning to take on this trip I have put together a Google Map:


View Larger Map

Over the next few weeks I will be adding more stuff. For information on equipment you might need or stuff you should know when driving in parts of Europe then check out the posts I did for the Black Forest trip last year as it would pretty much be the same. Only difference is we are planning to camp for the entirety of this trip but that shouldn't change the equipment list too much, although you may want to take additional stuff for cooking.

So keep checking the blog to see how this develops and maybe it'll inspire your own European trip ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment