Sunday 19 October 2014

Pyrenees: Day 15

Pyrenees: Day 15, 10th September 2013
Arriving in England

So this is finally my last post on the Pyrenees trip and I am afraid to say that there isn't too much to add... We arrived back in England early afternoon to which we said our goodbyes to Rob. As we rode north along the M23 we passed Rob at the side. I am still not sure why he needed to stop but  not long after we saw him shoot past us, making up good time. 

Keeping our petrol costs down, Emma and I plodded along the M23 and M25 back to her parents in Billericay. I was surprised with a birthday cake, washed my bike (which was super dirty from the trip) and we stayed there the night.

So that brings the trip to a close... sorry it has taken more than a year to get this whole thing written up! It was a long trip with lots to write about :). All the planning, routes and packing lists can be found in the preparation post. If you would like a copy of any of the routes for any trip or would like information on something in particular then please let me know and I will gladly write about it or leave a comment :).


No comments:

Post a Comment